Doral is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. It is only about a mile away from the Miami International Airport and about 7 miles from downtown Miami. It is one of the 34 municipalities in the United States. It occupies a land mass of about fifteen square miles an it has quite a large number of shops, financial institution and other business organization for a city of this size. its proximity to the airport implies that amongst the several businesses in its vicinity, Import and export business will have quite a reasonable percentage. And this brings us to what we really want to talk about in this article – customs brokerage
For those in the business world, the word brokerage could mean one of these 2:
- A third party company or organization that brings two parties together for the purpose of transacting a business.
- Brokerage can also simply be defined as the fee charged by the brokers to clients for services rendered.
Brokers may work independently or with a brokerage firm but the important thing is that they make deals happen.
Customs broking or customs brokerage has to do with a profession that involves the “clearing” of goods through customs barriers for importers and exporters (usually businesses).
We run a Custom Brokerage full-service in Doral. We are an ABI-certified, customs brokerage firm that can handle all your import customs needs. We hold a National Permit allowing us to clear your merchandise in any U.S. Port via remote filing (RLF). We are also a C-TPAT-certified customs broker assisting in controlling the threat of terrorism. Our licensed customs brokers manage the complex regulations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and other government agencies and can also help with additional services, including:
- Import Entry Processing
- Remote Location Filling (RLF)
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Customs HTS Classifications Consulting
- Consulting on all Customs Regulations
- Other Government Agency Assistance (FDA, FWS, FCC, DOT, USDA)